Sand dunes...
wat they remind u of?
desert?
heat?
loneliness?
for me,,,
Its a symobol of change.. a symbol of adaptability,
its the most happiest and beautiful form of nature.. no origin,no idea of nadir nor of apex, no race no caste...
above all this, no sense, of self at all!!!!!
they will assume a shape which will be a gift of desert stormy wind
they will shine in the enormous heat,
will glow more with the rise in temperature
will chill down in moonlight
ready to accept more heat with the rising sun ..
After a storm, will leave its shape n will b ready to gain another form
without a bit of resistance, no worries no haste, let the wind come n go n drive along
I wish life also b like thm....
it will be happier thn :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
for understand this I first went to check what is this.
Very deep thoughts,really good.
But I feel its almost impossible for any man to be like them,just impossible.
you can prefer to be adamant..
you can prefer to be stiff..
you can glow yourself..
you can faint your own way..
And if you opt to fight till eternity..
I bet, you would be happier everyday.. :)
u missed something.....know what ...sand dunes make very beautiful sound when strong wind brushes it...kind of cry out of pain /joy of transformation ...to a more beautiful creation...(u know what a musician thinks :))
Nice thoughts. What I see is that you extracted a optimistic picture from the desert sand. Deserts are gernerally a symbol of barren and unproductivity. You showed the totally different picture of it. It is quite admiring.
Post a Comment