Sunday, November 4, 2007

Madrigal...

I wish, I wish....... u were here,
to see hw much I do care..
in words my heart flows...
in verse the expression glows..
each word I write here.............
will make my heart tear....
Yeah, every single thought of yours ......
comes out as tears...
they ask me y I alws cry....
and now I knw the reason y..
I never loved ne1 but u ...........
exception is only my tears...
I love them more than you......
cos...
whn they com out..
they tak u away frm me...
by and by.....
slowly,,,,
but steadily......
and I fear losing u..............

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful...

nemesis D said...

Great poem..:)
Did u write this??

Felomina said...

@ od: ya i wrote it n thnx for the comment... :)

Felomina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Felomina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vaibhav Karandikar said...

I can never forget this poem.
First of all very nice poem,words are very nicely organized. I always think how ppl write poems.So I need to ask u now this.

well keep it up.

Abhishek said...

beutiful!