Monday, November 5, 2007

Obfuscation

today, infact yesterday night, no infact it was early morning today.. I
decided to write a blog....I decided to write frst.. but wat to write was
the major issue.. there are current affairs, one can pick up from..or
things goin in one's office or near by or goin in mind...But I decided, I
cant think a damn to scribble here... with so much cacophony ,I let my
cacography skills rally...I feel( i dnt knw ne other emotion to descibe the same) writing a blog is
a gud exercise to flush off ur memory with all the unwanted stuff tht
keeps accumulating in ur mind pot....
As per a saying "The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled" so I need to kindle my brain n write this blog..
Where are we leading to??
Do u remember the last time u genuflected since ur child hood....???
Today we are alws busy in taking up the gauntlets.. trying to chase the
pace.. we have forgotten the basic meaning , the essence of our life...
Its been a gordian knot for most of us...
Today we are tryn to b a part of glitterati...
we are serving as a helot to luxuries
.. to b succuesssful today,,, u need to b a huckster and nt a
winner
...so ...
here is our youth limbering from the childhood levity and
pantomorphic structure to a suspended limbo....
most of the lowbrows hav few options left they can become milksoaps.
The metricious & hoodwinking world leave them in a state of dilemma..
the creme-de creme also, are not spared....
the dilemma is," wat this world is to me and for wat I m in this world.....
ofcourse the second one overshadows the frst one in present scenario...
those percipient enough realise it early and those who do not,,,
keep on
searching....till perdition...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:D What was that? Utter chaos! Nice way to prove the point: 'writing a blog is a gud exercise to flush off ur memory with all the unwanted stuff'

I hope to discover better work from the vocabulary genius. :)

Vaibhav Karandikar said...

oh ho,I opened dictionary along with blog & after lot of reading also got only 99% of it.
really true point here,that flush out memory is necessary but we have many other ways & blogging is one of those.
gr8 vocabulary.