quite a hot selling product among the middle class local train passengers now a daz...
u must b wondering wats ths magic ball is???how does it look like??
Actually its just a sillicon/rubber kinna material balls which swells up whn u keep thm in water for some time, its jus part os decorative stuff, a showpiece which u can keep in glass vases.
They shin brilliantly once fully swollen under water...but y magic balls, do they hav got ne magic in thm?? :)
I hav yet to discover!!!
netime, u can see small kids, whether guys or gals, n ladies selling m their jingle is" magic balls to decorate ur home!! 5 ka 1 and 10 ka 3" and seriously, u cant stop urself from havn a look at the shiny plastic bottle full with the crystal balls...
I alws wonder hw much this people can mak it out in a day from selling such petty products, nt only this crystal balls, let it b any edibles, artificial jewellary,household stuff or evn clothes..hav u ever wore a pajam worth rs 10???may b at a max a few hundred bucks.. tht too if nt caught by a police personnel or ticket checker...or else tht small income is also gone.
but still u have to see the smile , they wore every time on their hard strianed faces..fighting to survive in the fast pace of mumbai...not gettn enough to b fed still happy vth wat they got ..this is the magic i feel, they hav in thm...cudn't stop myself from buyn a pack of magic balls, I hope some magic wrks for me too :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Firslty I wish & confident that magic will surely work for u.
I say observation is very good,otherwise its very difficult to write blog on topic like this.
Some Timepass on topic:-
I feel magic is never in that ball its in the hands of the person who hold that ball,one whom we known by name of magician.
Sometime those magical ball just beheave as simple ball after coming at home(then we generally think He/She cheated us) bcoz we never reliase that we never purchased those magical hands.we left those at traffic signal only.
Yeah .. I agree ..But think about the entertainment they provide . They make the entire compartment so lively . I love shopping in mumbai locals :-)
Kisi ne kaha hai, Apni Kalpana Hai Zindagi,
Ek Hasin Khwaab hai Zindagi..
Ek Kadwi Sachhai hai Zindagi..
Par ye bi sach hai ki..
Jisne Jaisi Chahi.. Waisi Payee hai Zindagi..
So Moti..
So..Cheer Up..n..Keep Smiling...:)
I feel good that I had the opportunity to read this blog. Some how I feel magic has flown from the those smiling faces to me.. I got a good reason to smile. Great work..
Post a Comment