Friday, August 21, 2009

Travelling Chaos!!!!

Its been long since i have written nethng. Today,while travelling I am feeling like expressing my thoughts ,my inner being... once agn, n i find no better way other than to blog!!!
After a long time , I am once again in the railway train, "the chukchuk gaadi " as we used to describe it since we started stepping our feet outside home, times when we cudn't afford the airliners or we ddnt find the obvious need to travel fast, nor deed we were in that hurry ofcourse :) or to quote in a more sophisticated and matured manner, we ddnt realise hw valuable our time was!!!

thou m stting in this sleeper compartment of the train, I cudnt resist myself to ponder over my most preferred traveling option nw a days, ie a vayuyaan!!!

While flying its hardly a matter of 2-3 hours to reach home, so I can hardly find ne time to relish my thots and feed them to my laptop...The time, by i enter the aircarft , find my seat( with the comfort of airhostess ready to throw me to my seat asap and attend other guests) pull my safety belt on and inroduced with the safety measures agn and agn and then a sophisticated co passenger sitting nxt to me having a face like he is suffering from some serious gastric disorder, by the time the craft is in motion paddling on the runway , about to take off, almost a quarter of my journey time has passed away!!!
By the time i take off and start thinking within a few minutes i hear the crew gal aanouncing abt the fresh food n beverages to be served, by the time those are served and i finish them off anothe half time is over....
when I am about to open my lappy to put down some of my feelings, the pilot announces the descend.....
thts a full stop to the blogging activity during my air travel!!!

back to where I started, here in my old "chukchuk", I have plenty of time to write, to think and then to pen down!!!

before getting into my job, I have never travelled in an aircraft..the train, was , my all time favoraite, being very susceptible, to motion sickness, it has always been my prefereed option..it has other advantages thou.... being a nature lover, oh yes I am one!!!

I got a side upper seat to my bad luck this time... n tht too accompained with an emergency window!!!quite conjusted head way thou, but u r not bothered vth the continuous poking from 5 different faces at a time, lest u have to suffer every passenger passing by, all the sellers of foodies and goodies, the beggars, and the WTs and every passenger whos in hurry to use the toilet too!!!!
the emergency window, if u have taken interest in watching it and goin in the details some time,is a safety measure to suffice evacuation (cant avoid the airliner specs) at the time of fire wreckage, or water ... without the grills (there is a mesh like structure there, which hardly compensates the grill) ....
this safety measure left me feel concern abt my own safety along with my luggage, my lappy and hand bag from thiefs, pick pocketers and lifters in the crowd ...this emergency can seriously creat an emergency in my life....

at the other end, the weather is awesome, cool breeze,the sun playing hide and seek with intermittent showers..making my journey pleasant.I can see pasteurs, grasslands and fields extending upto the horizon....
here comes a man selling popcorns, its tea time too .. so i vl take a break!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

welcome back on board .. travel more so that you write more :) .. good to read some simple and straight stuff