The following text contains intended sarcasm, if u feel u r the target, u r right!!!
Its been quite a time , since I have been at this creaky, fishy place. The doors creak unanimously when I am alone. The sudden strange wildness around catching up with time makes me ponder over. Of course to mention the first bathroom on 4th floor with open false ceiling, which reminds me of Paranormal activity and the Unborn. If you have seen the movie, you know what I mean. If you haven't seen, all of us will see it soon.
On one other afternoon, a resident (alive) complained she had seen a ghost, but that was actually I :D.But, I have seen many of them on my own and believe me they are always there. Very much alive.
Heard a lot about this haunted hostel earlier, its bloody history with the crematory underneath your feet and the appearances of the white lady. But no one mentions about what goes on inside the rooms, the finishing of the products!!
The most haunted place is the library and the professor's residence.
All the victims of torture are seen lined up in those ghostly corridors banging on the doors of the rooms of prof's.
Other victims are found liking the posts on face book. Some gallop the old corridors, while some discuss in the profs room...
the reincarnation and the reunion of the ghosts can be seen after midnight in their playground(read library) as well as some times in the meeting rooms also.
The white lady has almost disappeared after the arrival of these ghosts, might be she has found her home at some near by jungle or hospital...
No comments:
Post a Comment