Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ghostly critical!!

When the darkness falls, the tooth fairy comes. Since now we r grown ups, we do not believe in the kiddish tales nor we are afraid of horror movies and stories. Most of us show off as if we are bold and love daring tasks.
While writing this,I can feel the strangeness around. I feel the same while walking along the lively corridors, the estranged classrooms in fact all along the campus. It seems that only a second ago, she was here.. in fact now also shes here, watching me and I am intruding her space... and shes not liking it...
Do the food cooked here is from the menu she had loved most??? Are the faculties , the guys ,she has chosen for us?? Are they her messengers??? One guys surely is... He makes us think critically. Infact i owe him a ton. He only made me sense the presence of the white lady around... She loves his subject.. shes always around whenever he teaches,listening to his teachings... I feel she preaches it too...

I wonder some day students will find me too hanging on the walls , gliding the corridors... listening and teaching critical thinking....

No comments: